Tuesday 3 April 2007

First Joseph show a bit disappointing?

I was away from home at the weekend so recorded the first Any Dream Will Do show on BBC1. I couldn't wait to get home to watch the programme last night, but tbh I was a bit disappointed. Not in the standard of the talent as such, but as usual with this type of show, it was full of chitchat and not nearly enough coverage of the auditions themselves.

Alright, I know we want a bit of background but the programme is supposed to be about a talent search - how on earth can the viewers tell from a 10 second snippet? I reckon (without timing it all I admit) that there was about 5 minutes of singing in the full hour.

However after a heavy (!) weekend in London I was still feeling a bit disorientated last night, so I will need to watch it again later when I'm a bit more awake! Predictions are a wee bit difficult at this early stage but will do my best to make a stab at it .

No comments: